Introduction of Polyglutamic Acid Powder Cosmetic Grade:
PGA is a water soluble, biodegradable, non-toxic biopolymer produced by microbial fermentation. PGA is a sticky material first found in “natto”, a fermented soybean. PGA is an unusual anionic, naturally occurring homo polyamide that is made of D & L glutamic acid units connected by amide linkages between alpha amino & gamma carboxylic acid groups. CAS:25513-46-6 PGA has a molecular weights ranging from 50,000 to more than 2 million Daltons.
Properties of Polyglutamic Acid Powder:
1. Non toxic towards humans and environment 2. Biodegradable, hence eco friendly 3. Water soluble, gives non odorous clear transparent solution 4. Can be easily cross linked to form hydro gels which further have excellent properties 5. Can be prepared in Na, Ca, Mg, H forms.
Application of Polyglutamic Acid Powder:
1. Food Industry - as thickener for foods & drinks, improves taste of drinks, stabilizer in ice creams, texture enhancer, binder, animal feed supplement, antifreezing agent or cryoprotectant, bitterness relieving agent, as an additive in preparation of starch foods (bakery & noodles) for avoiding staling, enhancing food texture and maintaining food shapes. 2. Water Treatment – Heavy metal absorbent or chelating agent. 3. Waste Water Treatment – Biopolymer flocculant, a substitute for polyacrylamide. 4. Health Care – Facilitates calcium absorption in osteoporosis cases. 5. Hygiene Products – as absorbent in Baby diapers, women’s tampons etc. 6. Medical Treatment – Drug release carrier, a haemostatic agent, soft tissue augmentation,. 7. Cosmetics - as a humectant, moisturizer to improve skin care quality, as a whitening agent, has anti wrinkle property which gives long lasting effect.
1kg with double plastic container inside/Aluminum foil bag outside. Weight: N.W.: 1kg, G.W.: 1.2kg Size: L31.5 x W21.5cm
25kgs with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside. Weight: N.W: 25kgs, G.W.: 28kgs Size: I.D. 35 x H51cm
Delivery time: Prompt delivery by Air Courier, like EMS,DHL,TNT,Fedex after payment confirmed
Quality Assurance: In order to guarantee the high quality of products, Realin Technology has strict quality control standards.Safety and effective active ingredients in plants are reserved from the collection of starting material, griding and extraction to finished products. Proven quality management system ensures strict compliance with GMP requirements at each procedure.
Quality Control: Realin Technology has strong professtional research and development team, talented personnel and completely equipped laboratory. Quality is strictly controlled by corresponding standard in each procedure from selection of materials to product delivery. Professional test equipments like HPLC/GC/UV are used and full-time quality control personnel are deployed. Inspection data like ingredient, moisture and dust content and heavy metal residual, and solvents are documented completely and in detail.
Red reishi P.E.
Angelica sinensis P.E.
Wild yam P.E.
Kudzu root P.E.
Cordyceps sinensis P.E.
Ginkgo biloba P.E.
Aloe vera P.E.
Grape seed P.E.
Salviae miltiorrhizae P.E.
Polygonum cuspidatum P.E.
Sophora japonica P.E.
Green tea P.E.
Siberian ginseng P.E.
Curcuma longa P.E
Milk thistle P.E.
Red clover P.E.
Why Choose Us
1. 100% pure natural raw material, selecting excellent planting base
2. Our factory self-produced, the quality can be strictly controlled
3. Quick delivery, firm package, stocks supply
4. Professional sales team, providing any feedback from the customers
5. Regarding customer benefit as the starting point
Q1. Can I have a sample order for your product? A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. Do you have any MOQ limit for order? A: MOQ is 1KG. Other quantity checking is also available.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive? A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, EMS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-7 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q4. What is your payment terms? A: 100% advance payment by L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal
Q5. How should I store the product usually? A: Preserve in tightly sealed, light and oxygen resistant containers
Q6. What is the shelf life of your product? A: 2 years when properly stored.